Monday, November 24, 2008

What I Did This Saturday

Sometimes I wonder why people say "BB is boring."

Just for this weekend:

I organized the KL State Basic NCO (Leader's) Training School.

I taught "Squad Management" and "Understanding Discipline" to the trainees.

I continued organizing the annual 1st KL Company Camp (on 4th-8th Dec 2008).

I tried planning Officers/personnel porfolios for 2009.

I got elected as State Council Chairman for KL.

Gosh. I really need to cut back on this eventful life.

Please pray for me... I'm feeling overwhelmed.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations !WOW...KL state commissioner! My news is kinda out-of-date recently .

    Would always keep you in pray =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun to me bro.

    And congrats on the appointment! I knew it was only a matter of time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I will try to get back to you shortly.

Please note that I have also reserved the right to moderate comments.