Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Think I Would Dare Eat *Their* Food...

The Juniors will be having their cooking competition this Saturday.

Most BB Officers would know that it can be a scary thing to be the judges of our Boys' cooking because... well, let's just say that I've seen things that go on in their kitchens that would make me "lou sai" just even looking at it!

However, I've always been impressed with my friend Po Ling's Company - 4th Kajang. They are a small, cosy company - but they sure do things in pretty awesome ways, sometimes. Looking at their cooking competition pictures, I'm impressed! They don't even use gas stoves!




So, I *think* I would dare be a judge at their cooking competition...

I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I will try to get back to you shortly.

Please note that I have also reserved the right to moderate comments.